Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wednesday Event on Facebook, Pocket letters, Loaded Envelopes, Mini Albums, Planner pages and More!

We would love to invite you to our My Bestie Wednesday Event on Facebook! Every other Wednesday the Design Team create awesome projects to inspire you!  

Click here to join us on FB!

You can also create your own My Besties projects/cards and enter them in our challenge My Besties 3D & More!  Click here to see this challenge!  Prizes monthly!!

 

Here are some highlights from the MB Wednesday Event Design Team

 

Andrea 

"My Mothers Flowers" Pocket Letter 

"Mothers Flowers " paper Pack












 

 

 

 

 

Eleonora


Click here to join us on Facebook!

or visit us here at My Besties 3D & More* challenges

Shop for Sherri's My Besties product at her stores online:

MyBestiesShop.com

or at her Etsy Store here.

 

Hugs Julie and the Design Team xox


No comments:

Post a Comment