Saturday, January 3, 2015

Winner of the My Besties Super Mega Blog Hop Prize

Hello Ladies!

To find our current challenge CLICK HERE

This is just a quick post to announce the winner of the 

And the winner chosen by Random Org is

Val

This is her comment

Wahouuuuuu!!!! Merci à vous pour toutes ces magnifiques réalisations, j'ai eu de gros coup de coeur. Bravo à vous tous car c'est une journée qui commence avec toutes ces belles images.
Bonne journée à vous et Bon Noël. Bises Val

 

 

IDs ValDecember 24 , 2014 at 4:51 AM Wahouuuuuu !!!! Thank you to you for these magnificent achievements , I had big favorite . Congratulations to all of you because it is a day that starts with all these beautiful images. Good day to you and Merry Christmas . Hugs Val

Congratulations Val!

Please email Julie at juliegleeson34@hotmail.com to claim your prize

Hugs Julie and the PPP Design Team Girls xox

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm very very happy to have won this "Super Mega Blog Hop".I can't believe it, I who never wins ... I am really very happy. Thank you so much.
    What a joy !!!!
    Hugs Val

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just sent my email asking you the winning price.
      Thank you enormously.

      Delete